Working with SEGRO we are running a six week voluntary part time green teams in and around Slough including focussing on the countryside on the doorstep of Slough and connections from where people live to the Colne Valley Regional Park. We have linked up with Maydencroft to offer a guaranteed interview for a full time job as a landscape operative to every participant who completes the 6 week course.
We are looking for participants now. Are you interested or do you know anyone who might be? Here are the details, please spread the word.
Would you like to join an exciting new Community Project?
Groundwork South are offering a GREEN SKILLS 6 WEEK TRAINING Programme supported by SEGRO which could be perfect for you.
• Do you like the outdoors, parks and green spaces?
Would you like free mentoring and help to boost your CV and employability?
• Then join our friendly green skills volunteer teams starting in October working in Salt Hill Park or on the Slough Arm of the Grand Union Canal.
• 6 week placement. 2½ days week and working towards a Level 1 City & Guilds Horticulture Certificate
• Guaranteed job interview for a ‘landscape operative’ with Maydencroft for those who complete the 6 week course.
• Eligibility criteria: If you are over 18 and currently unemployed then you are eligible to apply.
Please send your referrals to: [email protected] Tel: 07718 043213
More information here: