It’s photo competition time and you could win yourself an afternoon tea!
We know it’s hard getting out at this time of year, but it’s more important now than ever and let’s face it, everyone feels much happier once they do.
We need your help to inspire people with the beauty of the countryside right on our doorstep.
Please share your photos of people or wildlife enjoying the Colne Valley Park, however that may be –enjoying a view or meal, walking, cycling, bird watching, etc .
The prize for our favourite photo, that we feel will inspire a visit to the Colne Valley the most, will be afternoon tea for two, delivered by the wonderful Jack’s Mill cafe in Harefield . *Terms and condition apply, please see details below.
So get snapping everyone and send in your best picture taken in The Colne Valley Park for our team to vote on.
Please don’t forget to add in a few words, to tell us where exactly you are and why you like it there.
How to send your photo:
- Facebook:Tag us in your photo (remember to have your post public) or send us it though messenger
- Twitter:Tag us @Colne_Valley in your photo and use the hashtag #ExploreColnevalley
- Instagram:Tag us in your photo and/or use the #ExploreColnevalley
- Email it in to [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your photos
Win an afternoon tea for two from Jack’s Mill Cafe in Harefield
Need to find inspiration of places to go? Click below to discover places in the Colne Valley
Photo competition winner 2019 – Evie Easterbrook
Beautiful view over Broadwater Lake at the Colne Valley – Maxi Seagroatt
Autumn day at Black Park Country Park – Bergey Sig
*Terms and conditions apply;
- Photos must be taken from within the Colne Valley Regional Park and have the location named with the picture
- Entries can be made by email to [email protected] or shared on social media by tagging us or using the hashtag #ExploreColnevalley (please see details above)
- Entries must be made by the 31st of December 2020
- Entrants must agree that the photos can be used by the Colne Valley Regional Park in the future.
- Prize winners are not able to have a cash alternative and only qualify for a Jack’s Mill Café Afternoon Tea for two with a menu that is offered at time of ordering. The tea would not include alcohol and can only be delivered within a 5 miles radius to Jack’s Mill in Harefield. If living outside of 5 miles to this area you will need to organise with the venue a date for collection.
- Prize must be collected by the end of July 2021.