Explore your Colne Valley Park – Winter edition
Welcome to our new winter newsletter which includes
- An update on the Heritage Lottery funded Landscape Partnership project,
- Events in the Colne Valley Park,
- Improving access to local countryside,
- What’s happening at Woodoaks Farm,
- What the Green Team have been up to,
- Our efforts to campaign for rivers,
- A company day volunteering in Northmoor Hill woods,
- Winter walks,
- The ongoing battle to save the park from over-development,
- And much more.
Clearly there’s a lot in it for you to enjoy and engage with.
The Colne Valley Park team continue in our mission to protect, enhance and promote the Park and its local rivers.
Enjoy our new interactive version – click on the blue underlined links to take you to the relevant page on our website.
You can collect a copy from the Riverside café based at the Colne Valley Visitor Centre in Denham Country Park or take a little break and read the latest edition online here.