Date(s) - Thursday 12 Sep 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Colne Valley Visitor Centre
FREE – Photography Workshops
Let’s get snappy on the Colne Valley Landscape!
Two expert led outdoor photography workshop focusing on The Colne Valley—A Changing Landscape
During the workshop day you will visit sites in the Colne Valley Regional Park and with advice, tips and guidance from our photography expert to assist you with your photographic composition. Your photographs can be submitted for selection to be included in a walks book.
- Limited spaces – 14 people per workshop
- Deadline to register August 31st 2019
- Register with Fiona: Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be over 18 years old, no extensive photography experience needed
- You will need to bring your camera
Other workshop dates: