Date(s) - Monday 1 Mar 2021 - Wednesday 31 Mar 2021
You could win a £50 voucher in our art competition!
So, dust off your arts and craft stuff, rummage through your mum’s sewing box, check out your recycling and create a memory of your visit to the Colne Valley Park…but don’t worry the competition doesn’t close until the end of March, so you have time.
See details of The Arts Society Gerrard Cross Children’s Art Competition below.
The theme of the competition is: My visit to the Colne Valley Park.
The Colne Valley Park stretches from Rickmansworth in the north to Staines and the Thames in the south, and from Uxbridge and Heathrow in the east, to Slough and Chalfont St Peter in the west. Your artwork can be of anywhere in the Colne Valley Park or something you like doing when you visit the Colne Valley Park.
Competition closes on March 31st 2021
All submission must be sent by the end of March 31st 2021
What is the competition criteria?
There are two age groups categories:
- Ages 7-9 years
- Ages 10-12 years
Each participant must live in or near Colne Valley Regional Park.
Only 1 entry per child can be submitted.
What are the submission requirements?
- Artwork Size – between A4 to A3
- Art composition materials – you can use any type of art, household or natural materials.
- Art materials such as watercolour paints, acrylic paints, crayon, pastels, pencils.
- Household materials such as old magazines, bits of fabric, string, cardboard.
- Natural materials such as grass, dirt, bark, feathers, seeds.
Whatever you like…the list is endless.
£50 art voucher for first prize from each age group category
£40 art voucher second prize from each age group category
£30 art voucher third prize from each age group category
All entries will be displayed in the exhibition gallery on the Colne Valley Park website
How to submit your artwork:
- Take a photo of artwork
- Email photo to [email protected] with Subject TASGX Children’s Art Competition
- Please let us know where you live – town, village, suburb whether in the Colne Valley Park or near it (this will not be included in Gallery credit)
- Provide the following information to be included in Gallery Exhibition
- First name of artist
- Age of artist
- Location of visit
- Why did you choose this visit
Competition winners will be notified at the end of April 2021 via email
No contact details of entrants will be kept after the end of the competition.